Top 10 Reasons
I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
1. Your satisfaction will be my top priority throughout the real estate transaction.
2. I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy because I constantly keep myself in the community loop, my eyes and ears always open.
3. I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market. I check market and community searches throughout the day, every day.
4. I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
5. I have successfully helped many customers in buying and selling homes in the local market.
6. I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress during the process.
7. You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
8. As a standard business practice I'll give you a report of homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
9. I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
10. I am not a slick salesman, and will always tell you the truth, because in the long run, what might hurt me now, will help me in the future when I get your referral.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call or text me at 904-318-1213, or send an e-mail to me at email@example.com. We'll set up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
-Anthony C. Marotta (REALTOR)
RE/MAX Leading Edge